Billing Problem since day one and lousy customer service
kathyabeck

I got the bundled service package deal last June. Since the very first bill I have been way over charged. Spoke to CSR on several occasions only to be transferred, told billing corrections have been made yet every month after paying about 140.00 I am told still have bal of 150.00-300.00 owed. I am so fed up! Who can I escalate my issue with or who can I file a complaint with. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Problem since day one and lousy customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello kathyabeck

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
kathyabeck

Can you tell me when I should expect a call from them and can I give my cell # also?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

No, I'm sorry but I do not have access to that kind of information. Usually responses are made within one business day. You may give your cell number to the agent who contacts you.

0 Likes
kathyabeck

That's funny. How do I give her the cell # to reach me when she contacts me?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You will be contaced through the private message system here on the forum, or by the email you used in registering your account.

0 Likes
kathyabeck

Thank you and I look forward to a quick resolution. Not holding my breath but will keep forum posted.

0 Likes