Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Billing Problems with Verizon

Mikemaj
Contributor
Contributor

Billing Problems with Verizon

Message 1 of 1
(1,040 Views)

Can someone suggest what should I do. I had disconnected service from Verizon on January 7th 2012 as my billing cycle was ending on the 7th. They did not disconnect until the 9th. I promptly returned the equipment. My account was fully paid as I always did on or sometimes before the time. Then I got an invoice for $141.62 with a note not to pay as the account was still being settled. About a month later, after solicitation from Verizon to come back, I re-started the service and discontinued Comcast. The the bill in question was cleared by their Financial Office and Sales people. I was assured that I did not owe them anything on that bill as it should settle. Today, I received a bill from a Collection Office looking for the payment. I called Verizon and was transferred 11 times and nobody took the ownership and just kicked me around. The issue is still not resolved and I am afraid if I don't pay this bill my credit can be damage. I don't mind paying if I genuinely owed them. I have contacted FTC and go a complaint number. They asked me to contact my State's Attorney General's office as well as BBB. If anybody has a suggestion how to handle Verizon's Billing issues, please help me.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title