Billing Problems with Verizon
Mikemaj

Can someone suggest what should I do. I had disconnected service from Verizon on January 7th 2012 as my billing cycle was ending on the 7th. They did not disconnect until the 9th. I promptly returned the equipment. My account was fully paid as I always did on or sometimes before the time. Then I got an invoice for $141.62 with a note not to pay as the account was still being settled. About a month later, after solicitation from Verizon to come back, I re-started the service and discontinued Comcast. The the bill in question was cleared by their Financial Office and Sales people. I was assured that I did not owe them anything on that bill as it should settle. Today, I received a bill from a Collection Office looking for the payment. I called Verizon and was transferred 11 times and nobody took the ownership and just kicked me around. The issue is still not resolved and I am afraid if I don't pay this bill my credit can be damage. I don't mind paying if I genuinely owed them. I have contacted FTC and go a complaint number. They asked me to contact my State's Attorney General's office as well as BBB. If anybody has a suggestion how to handle Verizon's Billing issues, please help me.

0 Likes