Billing error.
ihuntsnook

You charged me for a movie I didn't watch. I tried to resolve this over the phone without success. I then sent Verizon a letter detailing the problem and got no response. Your customer service sucks.

0 Likes
Re: Billing error.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill charges. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
hjacero

That sounds horrible, that Verizon would charge you for a movie you never watched.  I would be interested to see if they resolve your issue as now it's in the public forum...   If they can't resolve this issue maybe it's time for another provider.  If this happened to me, I know I wouldn't hesitate to go someplace else.  I like Verizon, but they are very expensive, and I hope they wouldn't want to loose me over a few bucks, given that I'm spending over 150 on this service every month.  I'm sure you're on a similar boat...

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@hjacero wrote:

That sounds horrible, that Verizon would charge you for a movie you never watched.  I would be interested to see if they resolve your issue as now it's in the public forum...   If they can't resolve this issue maybe it's time for another provider.  If this happened to me, I know I wouldn't hesitate to go someplace else.  I like Verizon, but they are very expensive, and I hope they wouldn't want to loose me over a few bucks, given that I'm spending over 150 on this service every month.  I'm sure you're on a similar boat...

This stuff happens to various people with every other TV provider. It's not a Verizon exclusive issue at all.