Billing incorrectly
Jojofrank
I spoke with a few reps and on the 12th of August a tech came to my home for 10minutes with my husband and neighbor out side to move the box on the outside of my house where it was installed incorrectly from the beginning. When the rep spoke to my husband and myself we were told that there would be no charge. Why would I agree to a $ 140.00 charge when I put in the order to disconnect service on the 6th of September. I have just had horrible service from day one. I think that it's a shame that they are allowed to put charges on the account because I cancelled my service. I was an advid Verizon supporter but this has changed my mind and I will make sure that I tell everyone how horrible they treat there loyal longstanding customers. I am paying my last bill minus these charges. Bad business !!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing incorrectly
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Billing incorrectly
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes