Billing issue STILL not corrected months later after MULTIPLE calls to customer service
Maryland4572

I am a long-standing Verizon customer. On February 14, 2019, I re-enrolled in a Triple Play plan with a two-year contract. I still have the confirmation e-mail that contains the agreed upon pricing for this plan. However, my subsequent bills have not reflected this pricing. I am being charged $75 more for the bundle than I was quoted. Because I never agreed to this pricing, I’ve called the customer service number MULTIPLE times to report the error. Each time, I have been told that the pricing would be adjusted according to the terms of our contract. To rectify the error on the last bill, I was given a $75 credit, with an assurance that the following month’s bill would reflect the correct bundle price.  However, the next month’s bill STILL has the incorrect pricing.

I don’t understand what the problem is. I have proof in writing of the agreed upon pricing – and in fact, this is NOT being disputed by Verizon. They just can’t seem to make the correction for some reason, even after assuring me that they would do so. At this point, I feel I have no choice but to seek outside help from an organization like the Better Business Bureau. I suppose I could also use the power of social media if needed but I’m trying REALLY hard to give Verizon a chance to honor what they said they would do. After being told repeatedly that this issue would be corrected, I no longer trust the customer service department. Calling there again at this point would be pointless, as I’ve reported the error several times already. I believe my request is very simple: Please honor the price that was quoted. Please correct my bill once and for all and stop overcharging me. I’m extremely disappointed in Verizon’s level of service and responsiveness. I would expect much more from a reputable company like Verizon.  I greatly appreciate any help this community forum can provide.

0 Likes
Re: Billing issue STILL not corrected months later after MULTIPLE calls to customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Maryland4572,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes