Billing me for refund ck -you owed me ?
gauggie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cancelled service in May and had a credit balance of $69.71.  Called Customer Service on 5/29, 6/25, 7/23 checking to see when I was going to get the refund.  They kept assuring me they would be cutting a check in the next 7-10 business days.  Finally get  a check on August 1st for  $69.71. Thought I was finally done.  BUT NO!!    Next I received an email from Verizon saying that I owed them $69.71.  I figured it was just a timing thing and ignored it.  But then I received a second email telling me I'm passed due on the account and it even says "refund" in the lower part of the bill!  WHAT?  Called and spent hours on hold over the course of several days being transferred from billing to finance and back to billing again.  I spoke to multiple managers all assuring me this was going to be taken care of.  On 8/26 spoke to 2 managers in Finance, Lizzie & Karen, who said the information on their end was now correct but I had to work with billing to get MY account straight.  Waited on hold again.  I then spoke to billing, Rebecca, who talked to her manager.  She then said MY account was now at $0 and that it would take several days before I could confirm the $0 balance because her "correction" had to go to TX to be reviewed and approved before I would see it on my account.  It is now September and I just checked my account - IT STILL SAYS I'M PAST DUE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF MY REFUND!!!  I can't express enough my frustration.  Is there anyone at Verizon that knows how to fix this issue??   I have filed a complaint with PSC but still can't get my account fixed! 

Re: Billing me for refund ck -you owed me ?
twyr88
Enthusiast - Level 2

join the club, got a letter from collection agency for account i closed in april. Can't access the account or ever got a bill. Verizon is a huge mess.

0 Likes