Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have had multiple conversations with more agents and "supervisors" than I can count and my issue still has not been resolved due to Verizon's poor customer service. If it is not resolved by the end of this month, I am switching to Optimum as I cannot lose any more hours of work time trying to resolve an issue which was caused and created by Verizon's incapable reps. Please note, that EVERYTHING should be noted on my account, including multiple chats and phone calls. I tried to do everything via chat so there is a record of everything.
My plan was up for renewal in January of 2019 and I agreed to renew via chat, as long as my plan amount stays the same ($141.35 as shown in billing history was the highest for 2018). I chatted with an agent who agreed to the terms and then screwed something up and proceeded to e-mail me 4 different order CONFIRMATIONS instead of order REVIEWS as you are supposed to get prior to agreeing to an order. I never agreed to anything as I didn't get an order review so he placed multiple orders on my behalf WITHOUT my authorizing him to do so and then disconnected from chat (conveniently). I called Verizon immediately and they apologized profusely and said that everything will be fixed, etc. and to not worry. It is now almost the end of April and I have been chatting and calling and the problem has not been fixed. To make matters worse, Verizon decided to charge me more each month. Instead of the $141.35, January was $159.33, February was $169.75, March was $187.80 and April was $210.36! Is this a joke? How can they steal this way? If this is not resolved immediately and I am not refunded for each month, I am going to the BBB, social media and filing complaints everywhere I can.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.