Billing problem
Bflotom21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently switched to Fios (June 2). I received a paper bill for $330.38 dated June 2. I went to pay on line and the charges are now $521.56 a whopping 191.18 MORE then the paper bill. No changes in package have been made. I have contact VZ on four different occasions. On Fri 6/12 a customer service rep promised an investigation into it. She said she would call that day either with a solution or to let me know that an investigation was in process. NO Calls-NO Follow-up. On Monday 6/15 I called without any success-this rep offered no solution. The local store only offers to increase my internet speed-not much help. I don't intent to pay this bill until someone can show what the $191.18 is for.

I have had this service 14 days and its screwed up already I can't wait to see what the next 2 years brings. Cancellation is looking real good right now.

Re: Billing problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bflotom2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Billing problem (stop the madness)
Bflotom21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since this is Verizon and everything works backward I will just reference my last message on 6/16. Lawrence (moderator)said to contact VZ (verizon) to solve the issue. contact was made and I was told the issue was solved. I contacted Customer Misservice again after my initial contact. Well as of this morning it is still not solved and I'm threatened with service shut off. Well Lawrence and the other mods please let's get it on, terminate my service. You would be doing me a favor.

The issue stills revolves around a modem I received in error and returned. I have a reciept gererated by VZ at my local VZ store. A claim was placed on the amount in question. BUT when will the "claim" finally become a credit, and the credit dept stop trying to terminate service. I have all of the messaging between VZ reps and myself, I have a copy of all reciepts for payments and returns yet 2 months later this issue is still open and I'm being harrased by Verizon.

Either terminate my service or credit my account!! Thats it nothing else needs be done. BUT don't think for a nano second you'll be getting single dollar in termination fees because if we go that way I will demand compensation for my time and harrassment.

Let's negotiate: My position: FIX IT

What say you??

0 Likes
Re: Billing problem (stop the madness)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bflotom2,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes