Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Billing via MyVerizon

SOLVED
ekelks
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Billing via MyVerizon

Message 1 of 3
(684 Views)

Could someone please verify for me that after 1/12/2012 I will no longer be able to pay MyVerizon FIOS bill with a one-time credit card charge without a $2 surcharge and that if I enrol in the Easy Pay automatic program I will also no longer be receiving my bill in the mail, and that in order to change or verify anything, I need to call Verizon, which is usually a day-long affair?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Re: Billing via MyVerizon

Message 2 of 3
(682 Views)

The one time credit card convenience fee of $2.00 applies only to Verizon Wireless customers.  It does not affect Verizon Residential customers who have FiOS or DSL services.

Please see the following link for more information:

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2011/12/pr2011-12-29b.html

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Message 2 of 3
(683 Views)

The one time credit card convenience fee of $2.00 applies only to Verizon Wireless customers.  It does not affect Verizon Residential customers who have FiOS or DSL services.

Please see the following link for more information:

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2011/12/pr2011-12-29b.html

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

ekelks
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 3
(670 Views)

Ok, thanks...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title