Billing with Double Play
jimgeezer
I had been paying about $44 combined with separate billings for my home phone and my internet. I called to try to change the billing date for internet and got talked into signing up for Double Play. The Verizon representative told me the bill for Double Play would be $37 per month. I get a discount on the phone because of my age and income. My first bill was $53.50 which I realize reflected the change in billing dates. But the second billing was $62.85 because of a "Balance Forward" of $45. I have complained to several Verizon representatives over the phone and by e-mail and asked for a written analysis of the Balance Forward on my December billing, to no avail. Why wasn't this amount charged on a timely basis? I am on Easy Pay! I have also asked for what my account balance will be in future months...again, I have not received a satisfactory answer, only a general amount applicable to most customers which does not include the discounts to which I am entitled. I am a long-time Verizon customer. It appears to me that I am the victim of a fast-talking Verizon representative who was trying to sell Double Play and misrepresented the facts. I am at the point now where I am investigating other ISP's.
0 Likes
Re: Billing with Double Play
Peter_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hello Jim.

I am sorry about this, please PM me your information so I can get intouch with you and we can see what we need to do to get this resolved for you.

Thanks Peter C

0 Likes
jimgeezer

Thank you Peter. My Account Number is {edited for privacy}. My telephone number is {edited for privacy} and my e-mail address is {edited for privacy} @verizon.net. All I want is an analysis of the $44.67 Balance Forward on the December billing...what it pertains to and the applicable dates, plus what I can expect to be charged in future months, excluding any long-distance charges.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

jimgeezer,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.  Please use the Private Messenger to give your information to Peter 🙂

0 Likes
Peter_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for catching the post. I am reaching out to sen26 now.

Peter C

0 Likes
jimgeezer

Thanks. What is the private messenger?????

0 Likes