Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Billing with Double Play

jimgeezer
Contributor
Contributor

Billing with Double Play

Message 1 of 6
(1,281 Views)
I had been paying about $44 combined with separate billings for my home phone and my internet. I called to try to change the billing date for internet and got talked into signing up for Double Play. The Verizon representative told me the bill for Double Play would be $37 per month. I get a discount on the phone because of my age and income. My first bill was $53.50 which I realize reflected the change in billing dates. But the second billing was $62.85 because of a "Balance Forward" of $45. I have complained to several Verizon representatives over the phone and by e-mail and asked for a written analysis of the Balance Forward on my December billing, to no avail. Why wasn't this amount charged on a timely basis? I am on Easy Pay! I have also asked for what my account balance will be in future months...again, I have not received a satisfactory answer, only a general amount applicable to most customers which does not include the discounts to which I am entitled. I am a long-time Verizon customer. It appears to me that I am the victim of a fast-talking Verizon representative who was trying to sell Double Play and misrepresented the facts. I am at the point now where I am investigating other ISP's.
5 REPLIES 5
Peter_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Billing with Double Play

Message 2 of 6
(1,273 Views)

Hello Jim.

I am sorry about this, please PM me your information so I can get intouch with you and we can see what we need to do to get this resolved for you.

Thanks Peter C

Peter_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

jimgeezer
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(1,267 Views)

Thank you Peter. My Account Number is {edited for privacy}. My telephone number is {edited for privacy} and my e-mail address is {edited for privacy} @verizon.net. All I want is an analysis of the $44.67 Balance Forward on the December billing...what it pertains to and the applicable dates, plus what I can expect to be charged in future months, excluding any long-distance charges.

ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 6
(1,256 Views)

jimgeezer,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.  Please use the Private Messenger to give your information to Peter 🙂

Peter_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 5 of 6
(1,251 Views)

Thanks for catching the post. I am reaching out to sen26 now.

Peter C

Peter_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

jimgeezer
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,249 Views)

Thanks. What is the private messenger?????

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title