Billing
rbestel

Someone at verizon fix my billing info!!! my account info. I'm tired of sitting on the phone for 2 hours a a time trying to get it fixed. And it still is not fixed. I submitted an email in the support section a week ago and still no reply!! 

Does anyone there know what is going on?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

rbestel wrote:

Someone at verizon fix my billing info!!! my account info. I'm tired of sitting on the phone for 2 hours a a time trying to get it fixed. And it still is not fixed. I submitted an email in the support section a week ago and still no reply!! 

Does anyone there know what is going on?????  

No, because you haven't told anyone here what's going on.  This site is a peer-to-peer forum where users voluntarily help other users.  If you take the time to describe clearly what issues you are having, then perhaps one of the volunteers can offer some ideas or help.  Until that happens, don't expect much.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

rbestel,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes