Billing
Wandadar

I have been patiently trying to get issues resolved from this CLOSED ACCOUNT from February 2019.......

the account was closed out..I returned the equipment...yet a balance remains because it was not processed with said equipment being returned..

Now I have been receiving collections calls twice a day starting at 8 am in the morning.

I was assured by a young lady yesterday that I would receive a statement yesterday July 1st... with a credit balance on it...THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED AND THE COLLECTION CALLED AND TESTS AND EMAILS CONTINUE !!!  This is HARRASSMENT.....get your **bleep** departments connected and talking with each other...rediculous to be closed in February and your final billing is not yet completed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Wandadar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes