Billing
jct5

I've had Verizon Fios phone/internet for about a year and a half now with Directv for my cable provider.  This past July I decided to go to with the Verizon Triple Play, so I ordered it online and got a discount.  Little did I realize that I was in a two year agreement with Directv.  So I called Verizon to tell them my predicament and I was told that if I drop Directv I would have to pay the early termination fee with them, but Verizon would offer me $20.00 off a month for my two year agreement in addition to the discount I got for signing up online, which was fine.  In July I paid my final Verizon bill of $89 (which I'm assuming was for the Aug-Sep timeframe) and some change and also paid Directv their early termination fee.  On Aug 9 my new Verizon service was hooked up.  Had all sorts of phone issues with the new digital voice and went about 3 weeks or more without a home phone.  So I switched back to Fios Voice plan.  For (Sep-Oct) I did receive a bill, but it was only for the phone service in the amount of $59.98 which I paid.  I figured I would have to make the rest up on the (Oct-Nov) bill, but I didn't expect a $329 bill.  WOW, what happened?  $109 for the triple play and $245 for additonal services + taxes.  I did get my $15 triple play bundle credit + my 15.99 DVR credit (through Feb 11) however I didn't get my additional $20 credit for dropping Directv like I was promised.  I will follow up with a call to the billing department tomorrow.  Also, can someone explain why when my wife called today to add call intercept, we got an email saying that we purchased Verizon Internet Suite.  I tried going to the terms of service (online) to cancel and it gave me a blank screen.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes