Billing
atnwheels

I have a promotion package; and I would like to know what day I should call to make changes to my movie package and EPIX. The promotion runs till Dec. 17th, should I call on that date or earlier in order to not incur any further charges?

Sincerely,

Jose A. MUnguia

0 Likes
Re: Billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Re: Billing
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

With what ElizabethS says in mind ... I will offer my own personal experience.

I recently had a 3-momth promo package that expired on a Sunday.  I used the online interface to cancel the package on the Friday prior.   Service continued thru Monday when I finally received a confirmation email and noted that the channels dropped from the STB's.

I ended up having to pay for "one day" of the package -- it was pro-rated -- so only ended up costing me about $2 extra.

So ... I would say a few days in advance would be the best bet to insure you avoid any charges at all.  I imagine that if you call in and do it over the phone that the change will be effective more quickly than if you do it online -- so you might want to take that into account as well.