Billing
Gina721
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't see any billing forum so I guess i'll post it here.

First, my internet has been going out 5-10 times a day for the last 1 1/2 months. Same crap overe and over, unplug the router, check connections, and so on.

Now my new bill came and it went up around $40.00 That puts my bill over $200.00

I liked verizon because of the internet speed and they carry FS2

Now it doesn't seem worth it. Between the internet problems and now the bill it's time i think to go with the other place.

They are way cheaper for a new 2 year contract.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried troubleshooting for your internet issue?

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

As for billing, have you called that dept. and asked them to explain the increase?

0 Likes
Gina721
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried all off that. Verizon in home agent gives me a message saying it cannot fix the problem and then gives me the 1-800 to call

I reboot the router while on the phone with them and it comes back on. (Same thing I do 5-10 times a day)

They say it fixed, I said its not and sure enough it goes right back out again until I reboot the router.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Gina72,

We never heard back from you on the private support thread, if you have any questions please let us know.

Josh B

0 Likes