Bills
radhika1926

The worst service ever had. I needed to speak to the ceo. My bills are sky rocketing. Just the reconnection charge is alone $350 over the year. I am a disabled person 60years old staying alone in the house without my phone. I just made a payment of $200 as per payment arrangement. When I called you guys you have no compassion and every one I spoke were very rude and demanding $480 for reconnection. I live on disability of monthly $840. Where is this world heading with greedy people like you? 

0 Likes
Re: Bills
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Regrettably you are not talking to Verizon on these forums.  They are designed as peer to peer.

0 Likes
Re: Bills
jonjones1
Legend

@radhika1926wrote:

The worst service ever had. I needed to speak to the ceo. My bills are sky rocketing. Just the reconnection charge is alone $350 over the year. I am a disabled person 60years old staying alone in the house without my phone. I just made a payment of $200 as per payment arrangement. When I called you guys you have no compassion and every one I spoke were very rude and demanding $480 for reconnection. I live on disability of monthly $840. Where is this world heading with greedy people like you? 

http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

However even at just a pension or disability or social security check (I am also over 60)

you get the service you can afford. Sometimes get a lower internet speed for less money. Go to a cheaper provider, split up your services. If you have internet, phone and tv drop the phone and get a magicjack with a free year of service. Get a streaming tv service like Sling TV or DirectTVNOW which can be gotten for $20-$35. No taxes or fees on the streaming tv or voipo phone. Loads of savings. You can get internet from cable at $50 a month no taxes or surcharges or fees. So it would be $70 for cable and tv, magicjack is $40 for the doggle at Walmart and it comes with a free year of service.

if you port your number from Verizon add in $20 for the port fee. So check around.

bargains are out there.

0 Likes