quick menu

Black Friday offer

Highlighted
Contributor Bubbs
Contributor
Message 91 of 113
(759 Views)

As expected, I was messaged tonight by a member of their Social Media team saying there was nothing more they can do.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I will be forwarding all of this information over to the major news outlets.  Especially NBC as they are owned by Comcast.  They will love to sink their teeth into this one.

Copper Contributor Subielover
Copper Contributor
Message 92 of 113
(715 Views)

They still don't even bother getting back to me. I'm filing with the BBB and the attorney generals office. They've had more than enough time at this point to fix their mistake.

Contributor needcoffee
Contributor
Message 93 of 113
(665 Views)

"Resolved" for me means actually resolved; they took me out of the bogus two year contract and reverted me to the deal I had prior. Don't let them tell you they can't fix it. They can.

Copper Contributor
Message 94 of 113
(655 Views)

How did you get them to do it? They told me that's impossible. Then when I kept pushing they said they'd try and let me know once they knew more.

Contributor SoUpset
Contributor
Message 95 of 113
(643 Views)

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the update. I will be calling again. 

--This is just bad business on so many levels.--

Contributor Onelove1
Contributor
Message 96 of 113
(607 Views)

I switched to verizon internet on black Friday after four days of them telling me I had an outstanding balance, which I did not, I was able to get fios. Well the deal was one year of prime, plus and echo. I just got the prime but now they are refusing to give me the echo. I am beyond **bleep** off that I switched to them for these deals and now they are nailing me to the wall with it. Verizon is shady.

Contributor foxiness
Contributor
Message 97 of 113
(576 Views)

Has anyone got a resolution? or redeemed the promotion?

Contributor foxiness
Contributor

I filed a BBB complaint

Copper Contributor
Message 99 of 113
(556 Views)

Not me. Still getting the run around. They told me if I qualified for the prime and echo i would've gotten an email with redemption instructions as soon as the order processed. 

Contributor foxiness
Contributor

I just got a real escalation call from verizon after filing a complaint to BBB. i suggest everyone do the same

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios