Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Someone from the escalations department called me. She couldn't give me the black Friday price, but she was able to get my bill back to what it was before. She also credited my account for what I was overcharged the last 2 months. My bill had gone up about $80/mo due to the black Friday issues. It isn't the resolution I hoped for, but I'm just glad it's over with at this point.
It is sad that a "successful resolution" with Verizon is just getting back to where we were before they pulled their little Black Friday deception.
This week a Verizon rep called me and said, "Verizon wanted to resolve the issue that led the filing a BBB complaint."
The rep offered a choice of one of 2 resolutions: 1) I could pay $50.00 extra per month (relative to the Black Friday promo pricing I had agreed to), or 2) Verizon could immediately terminate my account, in which case they would graciously waive the early termination fee.
I requested to be released from my contract without immediately terminating my account, but I was told that was not an option.
I asked the representative why Verizon even bothered to call me with that, and the rep wished me a nice weekend and hung up on me.
It is sad. My bill is about $40 more than it would've been with the black Friday pricing. I was beginning to think we'd all be stuck in the contract at the much higher price though so I was ok with getting put back to where I was before.