In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just received a message from the verizon socia media team that, "Unfortunately, because the order was canceled, we are unable to honor that pricing as it was only available on the specific days it was offered."
What is the truth, this message publicly posted by Verizon or what I was just PMed?
I too now have a renewed contract at a higher price point then advertised from this promotion. Still trying to get in contact with Verizon to resolve, might as well try here!
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.
Update: The team is working with IT on these online ordering pricing discrepancies. As previously mentioned, the team has information on all of the customers that have posted on this thread. Each of you will be contacted directly by the team once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience.
Same issue. Renewed for the same service at a $20 savings. Ended up losing HBO/Showtime that was not detailed. Chatted support and confirmed the cancellation once I realized no HBO. A week later called support as the premium channels had yet to come back. Being told need to pay $350 break charge for a contract that is one week old that I thought I cancelled within a couple days of realizing the missing channels. Classic bait and switch. Higher price, no promised promotions, have to rent or buy a new router that is identical to my existing hardware for the same internet speed. Want to cancel everything Verizon as the customer service experience related to this was so frustrating.