Bloody Web Site
Noel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot believe that it is probably easier to hack into the defense department's system than it is to change my {word filter avoidance}credit card number on Verizon's absolutely 'sucking perfection' site.  If it wasn't for my home security system, I would drop this friggen company!

Bloody Web Site
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Re: Bloody Web Site
SuzeVA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Amen!!!  I've just wasted over 45 minutes trying to figure out how to update my credit info in auto pay with the new expiration date. There was a link on the FAQ page to updating credit card info but all it did was take me to the worthless answer machine. That referred me to the page where I can enroll in autopay which I did almost 3 years ago.

Verizon's web page is one of the poorest design commercial web pages I've ever seen or tried to use. And of course auto chat is unavailable and the phone contact isn't available. They are going to try and process my credit card with the old date and it will be rejected and then they'll hit me with late fees, etc.

If I had any other choices for Internet I'd take them, but Verizon is the only game in town.