Bold face lie
hey_moe1
Enthusiast - Level 3

What do you do when you are told a bold face lie about the increase on your bill. About the middle of Dec. I changed my Internet service to a faster speed and he told me there would be about a 10.00 increase. So from 120.00 to 130.00. I said ok. I get the bill and it was almost 160.00. I called them and I was told the reason for that was because of the change in the middle of the month and I was charged for the extra 2 weeks. I guess he forgot to tell me that part. I agreed to pay it. I get the bill for this month and it is 167.55. What the heck is going on with Verizon. I feel you have to be able to tell a good lie and rip the customer off to be hired. I am thinking of just canceling everything and going back to Cox. I hate to do this because I have been with Verizon for a couple of years but I am tired of this being untruthful about my bill. Anybody else been misled like this and what were your final result.

Re: Bold face lie
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes