Bundle renew online mess -- BEWARE of the BUG
reltz

Check this out...  

Look at "Your New Price" (middle) indicates $89.99 per month for months 2 - 24.

Look at "Your cart" (right) indicates $109.99 per month for months 2- 24.

Cusomter service acknowledges the bug but can't help me.   I am very annoyed and pondering my options to avoid my bill increasing by $30 per month

0 Likes
Re: Bundle renew online mess -- BEWARE of the BUG
JustinRP371

I had the exact same problem.  Our price went from $122 with our previous bundle to over $163 under the new bundle.  The online order form is nothing more than a scam.  I am very close to switching to Optimum.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with your online ordering. I have copied your posts to our private support board. This way we can get more information from you. Please refer all correspondences to that board so each member of our team can see it.

0 Likes
private support board??
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes
mizmaybelle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get a similar problem when clicking on Renew. Verizon Triple Play (Extreme HD, Internet 15/5, Digital Voice) for $109.99/mo in big white text in a red box.  Then, my cart says "Total 1st Month Price $109.99" and "Monthly price month 2-24=$129.99".   It would seem to me that $109.99/mo is false advertising, no?  Also, for some reason, it says my bundle also includes Showtime and HBO, neither of which I have or want.  I cannot figure out how to get rid of these bundles.

0 Likes
jm123452

I had the same problem and spent over an hour on chat with verizon including with manager who failed to understand the problem. I kept the transcript hoping someone would contact me to resolve the concern, but that hasn't happened over 5 days later.  I was very frustrated and even got cut off my the representatives.   This is clearly false advertising, and we customers don't deserve to be treated like this!

0 Likes
jm123452

I just went online just now to try the system again, and the same deception occurs.  Clicking on the icon "See Price Details" a secondary window opens up and provides the price breakdown showing one price for months 1-12 and a 2nd price for months 13-24.  But then when I add the package to my cart, the price breakdown over the 2 years is completely different, showing one price for the 1st month, a 2nd price for months 2-12, and a third price for months 13-24...and the total cost over the 2 years is $110 MORE compared to what I was led to believe on the previous page..  When I chatted 5 days ago with Ryan and Floor Manager Sandrino, I was told it was "some unusual error on the order page".... Well it appears that that error still exists and continues to provide false and deceptive information.

0 Likes
reltz

I just called in a disconnect tonight to end the insanity.   Over the course of 1 week, I have been quoted internet prices of  $89.99 and $109.99 (bogus bugs) and $129.99 (final order trick price.)  On the phone a few days ago, I was quoted $89.99 but today it was $109.99.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems with the online billing. So we can get more information from you, I have copied both of your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested on your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes