Re: Bundle renew online mess -- BEWARE of the BUG
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It was our pleasure to help get the discounts applied back to the account. Anytime you need assistance please post again.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes
hooimm

The same thing happened to me 1 hr ago! I tried to renew my bundle (extreme HD, internet 15Mbps and voice) and the price showed 69.99/mo with month 1-2 $69.99, month 3-12 $89.99 and month 13-24 $109.99. When I add to cart, it showed $89.99/mo for months 1-2 and $109.99/mo for months 3-24.

Customer service assured me that this is the actual price and pressured me to renew. I did and now I regret.

This is clearly false adveritising!!

0 Likes
ivo_cro

So what do you do in this situation? I am coming from Europe and these things Verizon is doing are unthinkable because of high consumer protection. So to me this is just incredible.

I am also trying to renew my contract. When i compate the old contract with the one proposed by Verizon they look the same (79.99$). But 79.99 in the new contract is valid for month 1 only, where I would pay 89.99 for months 2-24. But when I put the new bundle in chart then the price for month 1 is 79.99, for months 2-12 89.99 and for months 13-24 it is 94.99. Incredible...

0 Likes