Bundle renew online mess -- BEWARE of the BUG

Bundle renew online mess -- BEWARE of the BUG

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Bundle renew online mess -- BEWARE of the BUG

Message 11 of 14
(733 Views)

It was our pleasure to help get the discounts applied back to the account. Anytime you need assistance please post again.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 12 of 14
(681 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 14
(600 Views)

The same thing happened to me 1 hr ago! I tried to renew my bundle (extreme HD, internet 15Mbps and voice) and the price showed 69.99/mo with month 1-2 $69.99, month 3-12 $89.99 and month 13-24 $109.99. When I add to cart, it showed $89.99/mo for months 1-2 and $109.99/mo for months 3-24.

Customer service assured me that this is the actual price and pressured me to renew. I did and now I regret.

This is clearly false adveritising!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 14
(448 Views)

So what do you do in this situation? I am coming from Europe and these things Verizon is doing are unthinkable because of high consumer protection. So to me this is just incredible.

I am also trying to renew my contract. When i compate the old contract with the one proposed by Verizon they look the same (79.99$). But 79.99 in the new contract is valid for month 1 only, where I would pay 89.99 for months 2-24. But when I put the new bundle in chart then the price for month 1 is 79.99, for months 2-12 89.99 and for months 13-24 it is 94.99. Incredible...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.