COMPLAINT re. CUSTOMER SERVICE! (RESIDENTIAL)
EAHJ1328

Less than one hour ago this evening(aprox. 7-730 pm) I encountered one of the WORST customer service reps. to date. My representative was named Veronica ______, (she refused to provide me with the first initial of her last name as I requested). The purpose of my call was to inquire about modifying my current package.  She was inattentive and rude for the duration of the call. She had me on hold for extended amounts of time while she was "looking for her "resources" but in actualityI was not on hold the entire time she likely thought I was. Then after I patiently waited on hold for a seemingly long amt. of time for " package pricing" (which I can only assume would be READILY available to Customer Serv. Reps) she returned to the phone call and had one alternative for me but was un-informed when I asked for details. Her attitude quickly became bothered and told me to go online and search on my own. I explained to her that I did that already and that the purpose of my call was to see what options SHE could offer me. She was completely uneducated about Verizon products and simply did not want to be bothered with any of my customer service questions. I was on hold most of the time for her to just end up saying for me to do it on my own online. I realize that she likely was not checking her "resources" but was just acting unprofessional with a co-worker as I previously heard and just had the phone in idle, but would take me off hold every few min. because I am sure their calls are timed. I expressed to her politely that my phone call was basically useless because all that she was saying was to look it up myself and with that being said she still did not try to resolve the problem or SERVICE ME THE CUSTOMER (as her job implies). In addition, SHAME ON VERIZON for making it nearly impossible to find anywhere to make a formal complaint or greivance to their loyal consumers. Please train your employees better!... I would normally never take the time out of my day to make such a complaint but that's how dissatisfied  a Verizon CS rep. left me feeling!

0 Likes
Re: COMPLAINT re. CUSTOMER SERVICE! (RESIDENTIAL)
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes