COMPLAINTS!!!! EMAIL and BILLING
BubbaAndGinger

Recently I called because there were harrassing messages appearing on "my verizon home screen" that my bill was overdue!!!!!!  At least 3 flashing messages across the screen!!!!!

I DID NOT HAVE A PAST DUE ACCOUNT and NEVER HAVE (I PAY EARLY ON MY BANK ACCT< NOT ON VERIZON>>>WOULD NOT TRUST THAT SITE TO PUT MY ACCOUNT INFO>>>>>>IT ALWAYS HAS MISTAKES.

On March 20 (as far as I know) I started getting really annoying, harrassing messages about my bill being overdue (NOT)

APRIL 10 I paid bill in full $133.15

PAST DUE message says I owe $133.27 due on April 12 (2 days after I paid early and for full amount!!!)

Threatening message also says that I must pay by March 20????? or be charge a late fee; what nerve.

WHEN I CALLED SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE (AT LEAST 7 FROM VARIOUS DEPTS.  CONFIRMED I DID NOT OWE ANYTHING AND IT WAS BECAUSE MY BILLING PERIOD FELL ON A WEEKEND AND WOULD CORRECT ITSELF.......NO ONE COULD REMOVE THESE HARRASING MESSAGES (MY HUSBAND SAW THEM and THOUGHT I MADE A MISTAGE AND FORGOT TO PAY....ALTHOUGH I NEVER DO SINCE MY BANK SENDS ME EMAIL WHEN EBILL IN BEFORE IT IS DUE...

I DO NOT NEED THESE HARRASING,ANNOYING AND MISTAKEN MESSAGES FROM VERIZON and WOULD LIKE THEM TO STOP!!!!

YESTERDAY THE PAST DUE MESSAGES WENT AWAY, AFTER CAUSING MUCH DISTRESS IN MY HOUSEHOLD and BILLING DATES CORRECTED.......  NOW< just one day later I am getting messages that say my bill is due.....although

I don't have to pay until MAY 13!!!!! So I have to see the message for about 3 weeks before it is due.....Also, they're sending me emails now that invite me to pay on Verizon........................NEVER will I use their site to pay the bill.....no one is responsible for what appears on it so why would I trust them with my financial info!!!!!  Somebody needs to do something about VERIZON'S HORRIBLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.  No one could see the ridiculous bill that I was seeing..................Thought verizon was leader in technology, but did they hear of remote access...it is on their list of possible service, but WHAT WOULD THEY KNOW ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: COMPLAINTS!!!! EMAIL and BILLING
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes