CONTACT FORM!!!!
igotmyeyesonyou

Two things I want to contact Verizon about right now - but I have ZERO desire to get on the phone and deai with wait times and reps.

-- I want to post a note to Billing Support to ask for a credit for the 3 periods of time my DVR was broken. 

-- I want to complain about a Survey i received from the Verizon FIOS Team but sent to me be a third party. Any survey link should be accessed via the Verizon website so that customers will know its legit. 

That Verizon doesn't have a contact for is preposterous. It just invites frustration for anyone that knows they can't find the answer online and don't want to get on the phone. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CONTACT FORM!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

igotmyeyesonyou,

We'll be closing your private case thread for the time being since we have yet to hear back from you. If you still require assistance, please send a reply in this public thread and we'll reopen your case.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
listen_2_mtse

I have the same problem! I can't find anywhere on this website where I can write t verizon where I can take my time and write what I need to say. Is there a customer help email address I could write to? 

My internet has been down twice in less than a week. It is not fair to be living in a place where they have monopolized the internet service for 15 apartments and only install 13 fios outlet. This has caused me to lose internet every time they come to install somebody else's internet. They do not label properly  the lines and just disconnect whatever they feel like it without thinking twice. 

Can please get an email to fully describe my situation?

Thank you

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never used email for Verizon support.  However their is "email" function somewhere in the Contact US options which are on just about every page on this site.   http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm