Called to cancel twice. Still getting billed
MakingCostumes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello I have called and sat on hold twice to cancel internet. 

Cancelled and was told I would not be billed, then got billed on autopay. 

Cancelled autopay. 

2nd call, person could see notes on account, was unsure why it wasn't cancelled. Assured me I would be getting a credit and a new final bill of $0 In the mail.  Was given a confirmation number for this transaction.

I just got billed again.   I do not want to sit on hold again to cancel this order I've already cancelled twice.  I have screenshots, dates and times. 

Please help me finish this cancellation.   Someone DM me.

0 Likes
Re: Called to cancel twice. Still getting billed
jonjones1
Legend

@MakingCostumes wrote:

Hello I have called and sat on hold twice to cancel internet. 

Cancelled and was told I would not be billed, then got billed on autopay. 

Cancelled autopay. 

2nd call, person could see notes on account, was unsure why it wasn't cancelled. Assured me I would be getting a credit and a new final bill of $0 In the mail.  Was given a confirmation number for this transaction.

I just got billed again.   I do not want to sit on hold again to cancel this order I've already cancelled twice.  I have screenshots, dates and times. 

Please help me finish this cancellation.   Someone DM me.

Contact your bank/credit card company and tell them you dispute the charge due to your not having service and a prior cancellation. You can prove it via what you claim above. The bank/credit card company will do a charge back. Much easier than having Verizon keep dragging their feet to refund you.

Re: Called to cancel twice. Still getting billed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MakingCostumes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes