Can I break my contract? Started 10/21/11
Tisha33

Hi there,

Does anyone know the likelihood of Verizon letting me peacefully out of a contract that began less than 2 months ago? I left Comcast because I thought the service would be better. I'm now experiencing things as a customer I never experienced with Comcast or Dish Network.  I lost all three services for 9 days at the end of November (including during Thanksgiving with house guests) due to equipment failure (the cord, cable, wire, or whatever goes outside was broken) and now the set top box in my bedroom needs to be replaced.  This will be 4 days that I've had to stay home for them to try and fix a problem. I've given up all hope of having a consistent, good experience with Verizon and sincerely wished I would have gone back to Comcast last month. I don't understand how I can be bound to a contract, when they are not meeting their commitment to me. I'd appreciate your perspectives. Thanks! -Tisha

0 Likes
Re: Can I break my contract? Started 10/21/11
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Tisha33,

I apologize for the trouble that you have went through in reference to your service. I would like to assit you, I sent a PM to get started.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes