Can I get my order status updated so I can access MyVerizon services PLEASE??
Trixie2789
Enthusiast - Level 1

My order for FIOS Triple Play was complete 12/10/11.

I can access MyVerizon BUT when I log-in I get a pop-up message that my order is still pending so I only have partial access to my account. 

I have no outstanding orders and obviously my order is complete because I've had service since 12/10/11.

I have spent over 115 minutes  over the course of 2 days to get this resolved including speaking to E-Center today.  The best was the rep who asked "how am I supposed to resolve this problem".  Geesh I can understand if I was mean or cranky but I've been extremely polite during these calls.

My 30 day trial ends Monday - unless someone can resolve this I guess my next call is probably another 2 hours on hold with customer retention.

I have to laugh as while I was on hold with the fifth  person yesterday I was able to go online and schedule an install for Comcast Triple Play.

What a shame that you have a great product but such horrendous support.

Re: Can I get my order status updated so I can access MyVerizon services PLEASE??
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your problems with the pending order. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
Re: Can I get my order status updated so I can access MyVerizon services PLEASE??
Jstoll1

My order for FIOS Triple Play was complete 12/10/11.

I can access MyVerizon BUT when I log-in I get a pop-up message that my order is still pending so I only have partial access to my account.

I have the same issue and trying to resolve same since 2-08-12.  Help please

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Jstoll

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes