Can never login to my account without an error
stoneybrook

I am a new customer and since the beginning, I have never been able to pay my bill online or even VIEW my account because I constantly get this message.  This has been driving me crazy!  

"We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I contacted verizon via snail mail because i was on hold for SO long when I called and i have two toddlers at home who don't really make it easy to use the phone for long.  NOTHING was fixed and I sent the letter over a month ago.  My bill was late last month because I refused to pay the fee they charge for paying on the phone so I just sent a check , but I want to be able to do all of this online.

I am also owed credits for service that did not even work for the first few weeks we had the service. 

I assume Verizon reads these so can someone please tell me what is going on and why I get this error in my account?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can never login to my account without an error
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can never login to my account without an error
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes