Can not access my dvr or hbo go via internet or android apps
burg3b

When I sign into my Verizon I am able to pay my bill but I am not able to access my dvr. According to the website I don't have a dvr, nor do I have hbo. I'm sure that is why I can not watch hbo go app on my android or xbox 360. I do have a promotion for the dvr and hbo, but I hope I can get some assistance so I can take fully take advantage of the Verizon products.

0 Likes
Re: Can not access my dvr or hbo go via internet or android apps
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles with the site not seeing your DVR. We would like to help out. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: Can not access my dvr or hbo go via internet or android apps
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes