Can not access "MY PLAN" on verizon.com FOR OVER A YEAR!
EdIII

I have not been able to access the 'My Plan' section of verizon.com for over a year now.  I am able to get logged in successfully and I can use all the other features of the website but when I click on 'My Plan' I get the error below.  I have called in many times and get the run around.  I have an E-Center ticket open but nobody has either fixed it or called me back (as I've requested many times)!!!  If they called, they didn't leave a message so how could I call back?  What am I supposed to do, site by the phone waiting for them?  VERIZON YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.  I even have a log file from my browser that shows the error occurring and would like allow a tech to fix it it on their website.  However, when I told the agent I have it, they said 'we don't take files from customers'!  This is surely not a way to keep customers!  Especially when other companies (e.g. Comcast) is willing to pay my early termination fee for me so I lose nothing for changing to them and saving about $80/ month!!  COME ON VERIZON, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY!

The error I've received for over a year now (note: I'm not trying to place an order just look at my current plan):

Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office

We're Sorry, we're unable to continue your order at this time. 
Please try again later or contact your local Verizon Business Office for assistance

1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)

0 Likes
Re: Can not access "MY PLAN" on verizon.com FOR OVER A YEAR!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EdIII,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: Can not access "MY PLAN" on verizon.com FOR OVER A YEAR!
EdIII

I have not been able to access "My Plan" on the website for going on 2 years now.  I've complained and complained but was brushed off.  Finally I got them to open a ticket int he E-Center about 3 months ago.  These are supposedly the "experts" but no progress at all -- I question if they are actually working on it.  I've also had upper management lie to FCC pertaining to my problems.  Most recently, Mrs. Waldren (sp?) said that support sent me an email about it but I didn't receive any. And, get get ready for the shocker, the site still does not work.  I've tried I.E., Edge, Opera, Firefox, Chrome on multiple computers from multiple networks.  Apparently, they don't care that we can access the public facing portion of their company!

0 Likes