Re: Can someone from Verizon please help me get my refund??????????
dj591
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a 'verizon' issue - I paid on time 12 years.  I shouldn't have to beg for the refund of one half month I paid for and didn't use.  I notified in advance I would be leaving day after contracts ended.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I read your post and it made mention of having difficulty reaching an agent since you have cancelled the wireless phone already. If this is in regards to getting a refund from Verizon Wireless, please post on their message board at http://bit.ly/b631EL .

0 Likes
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
Wait your 60 days like the rest of us. Sorry Massive People Leaving from FIOS For Lying and Cheating by FIOS.
0 Likes
JGSaxon
I am suffering from the same thing. I canceled my service on April 10, my final bill was May 19, yet I received nothing, glad I left, but this is ridiculous?
0 Likes
mjradosevich

I  canceled my account 7 weeks ago. At the time I was told I would receive my refund check in a month. After 7 weeks and numerous calls, I still haven't received my refund. I keep getting told the same thing---that my refund has been approved and they will now process it which takes about 3 weeks.

I am spending my time and energy with no result. (placing a call takes me about 30 minutes to get someone who then places me on hold again)

It seems to me that Verizon is holding onto refund monies to collect interest. If they hold onto $50.00 from numerous dissatisfied customers the interest adds up.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mjradosevich,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes