Can't Cancel or edit a future payment all it has is scheduled
lpark2000

This is what I get is scheduled no link to cancel or edit. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and I get sent to , ewebs, billing, and tech support and no help. Is it a glitch or what I need to schedule a different amount but I do not want two payments coming out on the same day.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Cancel or edit a future payment all it has is scheduled
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
RBMIII1

Received notice thanking for scheduled payment and do not have Verizon account. Is this Spam?

0 Likes
snburns

Hi Tonya,

It is possible to get help with this same issue?  

Thanks

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello snburns

This forum is not monitored by Verizon employees. However, if you explain your problem/issue we can try to direct you to the appropriate venue for resolution.

0 Likes