Switch Account

Can't Cancel or edit a future payment all it has is scheduled

Can't Cancel or edit a future payment all it has is scheduled

Contributor lpark2000
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(2,172 Views)

This is what I get is scheduled no link to cancel or edit. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and I get sent to , ewebs, billing, and tech support and no help. Is it a glitch or what I need to schedule a different amount but I do not want two payments coming out on the same day.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 6
(2,161 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 6
(2,135 Views)

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor RBMIII
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(1,955 Views)

Received notice thanking for scheduled payment and do not have Verizon account. Is this Spam?

Contributor snburns
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(1,792 Views)

Hi Tonya,

It is possible to get help with this same issue?  

Thanks

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 6 of 6
(1,789 Views)

Hello snburns

This forum is not monitored by Verizon employees. However, if you explain your problem/issue we can try to direct you to the appropriate venue for resolution.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.