Can't Redeem Amazon Gift Card!
Book_Lady25

I am getting super frustrated with this Verizon! I was suppose to be able to redeem my amazon gift card in December and it has not worked.  When I click on the redeem card online I get "Sorry. We could not find a matching record for the account information provided." I have called your customer service team SEVERAL times since the beginning of December. Everyone kicks the can down the road. They are still working on it and will let me know when it is fixed. Then I don't hear anything for a week, I call and start the whole process over again.  This is beyond frusturating!!! Especailly when you still send me alerts that my bonus will expire Feb 2nd.  FIX THIS NOW!! I am so done with this! It shouldn't be hard for you to fix a link or just send me a physical gift card. UGH!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem Amazon Gift Card!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Book_Lady25,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes