Can't Redeem Prime Promo
ComplaintFiosPr

I received a link to redeem my Amazon Prime 1 year Promo. I received a reminder email today to redeem my offer. When I clicked on the link I was taken into "My Verizon Account" and  there was no option to redeem the promo. I contacted Verizon chat and I was informed that it was attempted to be redeemed so I had to contact Amazon.  After talking to Amazon, I was told to contact Verizon. Amazon is insisting they need a claim code to identify the redemption of the promo. I never received a claim code. Amazon told me that Verizon needs to resend me the promotion.  

I re-contacted Verizon and I was told to contact Amazon.  I explained to the Verizon Supervisor 30 times that I already talked to Amazon and I had them on the phone while online chatting.  I told Amazon that Verizon was claiming that there was an attempt made on my account and that I never received a claim code. Amazon is insisting this is a Verizon issue - Amazon told me they need a claim code to look up the account redemption.  I informed the Verizon supervisor repeatedly that Amazon was telling me they could not assist me without a claim code.  I requested Verizon send me another redemption link or a claim code but Verizon's only response is for me to call Amazon - which I already have done!  I have repeatedly requested that this be escalated if Amazon and Verizon are pointing fingers at one another this is something that needs to be resolved at a higher level.  It seems I am one of many who was not provided the promotion that Verizon advertised and promised. Was this promotion a scam?  

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem Prime Promo
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi ComplaintFiosPr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes