Can't Redeem the 1 Year of Amazon Prime Offer
Whatthehellll

I received an email that tomorrow is my last day to redeem the free year of Amazon Prime, and I just need to simply click the link in the email.  This link simply takes me to My Verizon, with this redemption offer nowhere to be found.

Just like this guy from 1.5 months ago, I've been redirected from Chat > Department #1 > Department #2 > Department #3 only to have department #3 say we'll have to have someone get back to you.  Ridiculous that they're supposed to improving their customer service but can't resolve this amongst 4 departments, especially when it's a recurring issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem the 1 Year of Amazon Prime Offer
Whatthehellll

Now the Verizon guy calls me back and said it's an Amazon issue. Which is ridculous. There is no link presented to even take me to the Amazon site to redeem.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

https://tinyurl.com/y3cqgv54

Read the above link. Then contact your own states attorney generals office and see if they will start or join in on the AG of Pennsylvania action 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Whatthehellll,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes