Can't access 2nd residential phone account on MyVerizon
sharpie958

I used to be able to see two residential phone accounts via MyVerizon.  Now for some reason I only see one and have no way of getting to the second one.  When I try to reregister, it says that it's already registered.  I've called customer support who have transfered me around and around to the online department, tech support and back.  No one seems to take responsibility for this issue.  I know this feature is available, but recently, my account number changed on one of the accounts when I renewed my package and ever since then I can't see or manage that account.

I've called twice and have been told a ticket would be open and someone would get back to me in a couple business days, but have yet to hear from someone.  When I do call back, no one seems to be able to find the ticket or provide me with a status.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't access 2nd residential phone account on MyVerizon
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
sharpie958

This has now been resolved.  I can see both accounts now with a single user ID.  Thanks!

0 Likes