Re: Can't change services online and bad experiences with Customer Service.
FX2k11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just an update... problem still not resolved.

0 Likes
FX2k11
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's the end of October and the problem is still not resolved.  I'm done.  My contract is up sometime in the first half of next year.  I'm going to cancel everything but the FiOS internet service until a decent service comes around so I can switch that too.

I'm thinking of going to DirectTV with the NFL sunday ticket and Genie setup.  I might keep my landline with verizon along with the internet service, or I could put a power backup on a vonage line.  I'm also switching my cell phone service, my contract is up and I'm just waiting for Google to release the Nexus 5 to leave.  

Thanks Verizon, treating me like garbage for months with false promises, fake repair dates, and TERRIBLE customer service have just cost you close to $200/mo loss in a customer.  I've also found a lot of my friends and co-workers have terrible experiences with Verizon's customer service.

0 Likes
FX2k11
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem hasn't been resolved so I decided to try again.  FiOS re-opened the ticket on their end and transferred me to the ecenter/web division again... They couldn't locate my ticket.

They have re-created the ticket in their system and will "call me back".

Fun.  😞

0 Likes
FX2k11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want to report that almost a year later the problem still has not been fixed.  About 2 months ago they told me to call back after my contract had ended to check the status, which is now and I am still getting the error.  Calling Verizon back...

0 Likes
FX2k11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want to add that the problem was  resolved by Verizon as of early August 2014.  It took my call/problem being escalated to an executive/manager (not supervisor) in the ecenter to get the issue fully resolved.  

0 Likes