Can't contact customer service.
reginaldedavis1
Enthusiast - Level 2

i just recently was laid off from my job. I have been trying to contact customer service to hopefully be able to do a payment arraignment, but every effort I make has been unsuccessful. On hold when I call for 45mins or more, I am left on hold or no one responds to my chats when I do it online & now I ma using this as my final option. Please someone from Verizon please contact me. I do not want my service disconnected, my credit ruined & I want to still use your service.

Thank You In Advance,

{edited for privacy}

Re: Can't contact customer service.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi reginaldedavis,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers, or you may use Contact Us.  For billing issues, you should contact Verizon during normal business hours.

reginaldedavis1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have done all that you suggested & I STILL can not get a hold of anyone. I just called 30 minutes ago & I was still on hold without speaking to someone. I am very upset that I can grt a response here that, but it does not help me. I have made multiple attempts to contact a representative and nothing worked. I see that this is a dead end as well. Close this post I made please, since it seems any effort I make to resolve this issue is pointless.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

IF you are trying to reach billling, which it sounds like, they work "business" hours and will not be reachable at other times.

NYDragon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has the absoulute worst custer service possible. If you plan on being a customer get used to it.  Writing this during the already 20 minutes I am waiting for someone from tech support to get on the phone. 

kswright
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this same problems numerous times, between Verizon Wireless and Verizon FIOS.  The only time you can reach someone quickly is if you want to buy something.  Once they have you as a customer then they ignor you.  The custtomer service is the worse that I have ever seen.  I have just spent 1 hr and 5 minutes on hold waiting for someone to answer a billing question where I have a charge for equipment in November and I haven't change anything recently.  Maybe if Verizon had a mangagement team that really cared about customers, they would provide a customer service department that showed this. I would like a call from a Verizon Manager.

jsrawlinson
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your "contact us" link is dead, and I've spent over an hour trying to get you on the phone.  Your customer service is atrocious! 

I've been trying to reach you between 9 and 10 AM on a Friday. Are those not normal business hours!!! 

There are no other options on how to contact you.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. You are not speaking to Verizon, here.  This is the support page:

http://verizon.com/support

and it is functioning. If you still have problems, clear your cache or try a different browser.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

And if you cannot get the contact us option to work, one of the options it always shows is to call 1-800-VERIZON .  I find it odd when people say it takes them over an hour to get someone on the phone.  Maybe an hour to get someone who can fix the problem but waits over 5 minutes have always been unusual for me.  Both in NY and FL.

susanb901
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've spent more time on the phone with Verizon on hold this week than I've spent with my husband, or sleeping, or working! I agree that something has to be done to improve customer service.

Awful!