Can't create sub accounts
elliot00

Any time I try to create a sub account, I get a popup that says this:

Error! Add new sub account

We are unable to process your request.

This is a new account, and this has never worked. There is a repair ticket that says this will be fixed by 12/2 (todat is 12/5). I first reported this issue 2 weeks ago. They say this has been escalated, and every time I call in to re-report this, it takes 45 minutes on hold plus the time it takes to re-explain the problem.

There are several other quirks and annoyances with the web page that leads me to believe that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way my account was set up:

1) Everytime I log in, there is a message at the top of the webpage that says my phone number is unverified. When I select the option to send a text message to verify the number, I never receive the message. I have even tried changing the contact to another phone, and I do get a phone call from Verizon to make sure it was me that made the change, but the message is still there.

2) When I try to look at my bill, I select My Verizon->Billing->View Bill. The current amount is there, but when I select "View Details", I get another error: "There was an error in receiving your billing information. Please try again later."

3) Using Chrome as a browser, trying to create a Forum account resulted in a HTTP error about the header being too long. I used Edge to create the account, and now I can't reproduce the error.

4) When I go into "repair status", I see my ticket ({edited for privacy}, which by the way there is no way to select and copy so I can paste it -- bad web page style). There are links for "QuickGuides", "Billing & Account", etc., including "Contact us" but none of these are actually active links.

I don't really care about these, but I'm describing them as addition symptoms.

One more annoyance, as I type into this forum, I observe that this form doesn't do dynamic spell checking like all the other forms in the world. Yes, I see a spell check button. Really, in this day and age?

So how many days after the "Commitment Date" should I expect the ticket to be repaired, or at least some communication that they either gave up, op will eventually get back to it? (Someone at Verizon should look up "Commitment" in the dictionary.)

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Can't create sub accounts
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi elliot00,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes