Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Can't get FiOS in Hamilton (Mercer County) NJ? Here's why.....

Dsnap
Contributor
Contributor

Can't get FiOS in Hamilton (Mercer County) NJ? Here's why.....

Message 1 of 1
(2,019 Views)

This issue is over a year old, so my apologies if this subject has been discussed before, but I just found out about this.

I had Fios in my apartment for a year before moving to a new apartment in the same complex. Since my new place had the fiber alraedy installed, I called Verizon to setup a installation date.  The CSR told me Verizon was "not authorized" to install at that address, I asked her why but she would not elaborate.  I did some searching and found this story: http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2010/05/verizon_hamilton_at_odds_over.html

Sounds like the township is asking for too much, but I'm sure both sides are at fault here. i dont know if this issue just affects apartment complexes or the whole town, but I'm forced to go back to Crappyvision, 'nuff said.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title