Can't setup FIOS voice online
dhlunar
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recently moved and had my FIOS service transferred from my old apartment to my new condo.  I kept my phone number when I moved.  

When I attempted to log into verizon.com/fiosvoice this morning it had me go through the initial setup wizard.  The wizard ask me for a backup number in case the power is out.  So I type in my cell phone number and hit proceed.  I then get a page not found message.  When I try to do it again later I get the same issue.  I can't get pass this inital setup wizard.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't setup FIOS voice online
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having setting this up. If you are not already, please use Internet Explorer to access the website. If you are, please run IE with no add ons. If you are still in need of assistance reply back so we can help further.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having setting this up. If you are not already, please use Internet Explorer to access the website. If you are, please run IE with no add ons. If you are still in need of assistance reply back so we can help further.

0 Likes
dhlunar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks.  The issue was I was using Chrome.  When I switched to IE it worked.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

That is great! I personally use Chrome myself because it usually loads pages faster. With certain websites there are compatibility issues. A good rule of thumb is if a certain website is not working as it should be, try using IE. This is because every website is designed with atleast IE in mind.

0 Likes