Switch Account

Can't setup FIOS voice online

Can't setup FIOS voice online

SOLVED
Copper Contributor dhlunar
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(820 Views)

I recently moved and had my FIOS service transferred from my old apartment to my new condo.  I kept my phone number when I moved.  

When I attempted to log into verizon.com/fiosvoice this morning it had me go through the initial setup wizard.  The wizard ask me for a backup number in case the power is out.  So I type in my cell phone number and hit proceed.  I then get a page not found message.  When I try to do it again later I get the same issue.  I can't get pass this inital setup wizard.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(782 Views)

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having setting this up. If you are not already, please use Internet Explorer to access the website. If you are, please run IE with no add ons. If you are still in need of assistance reply back so we can help further.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Copper Contributor dhlunar
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(780 Views)

Thanks.  The issue was I was using Chrome.  When I switched to IE it worked.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(776 Views)

That is great! I personally use Chrome myself because it usually loads pages faster. With certain websites there are compatibility issues. A good rule of thumb is if a certain website is not working as it should be, try using IE. This is because every website is designed with atleast IE in mind.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.