11-30-2014 02:32 PM - edited 11-30-2014 02:34 PM
I need help--and the people over the phone have been the least helpful people I've talked to transferring me to numerous departments.
1. I cannot view any bill past October 16 on My Verizon
2. I was charged for my supposed November bill on the WRONG CARD
3. I had de-enrolled my credit card from AUTOPAY and switched it to a new card, and yet they still charge my old card.
4. Even when Verizon did charge my WRONG card, there was NO history of payment in the My Verizon page
5. The person on the phone basically said "too bad"
It's unacceptable that I'm expected to pay my bill without even being able to view my bill. It's unacceptable that Verizon still keeps automatically charging the WRONG card.
Can someone please help me with this situation? This is the first time I've had a problem with Verizon after switching and hearing great things. But this is a big problem, not being able to view my own bill. I'm really hoping someone can help resolve this situation for me. Thank you.
11-30-2014 07:35 PM
Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.