Can you hear me NOW???
spjordan78

I consider myself to be pretty techo-savy, however this whole Verizon set up is the worst I have ever seen. I am so angry right now!

About a month ago, I thought I signed up for auto-payments, however that was not the case--and now my internet/phone has been turned off. So here I am, at work, trying to get this mess all straightened out, and I can't. Why you ask? I don't have my account number. Am I the only person that does not walk around with some random 13 digit number in their back pocket?

From what I am told, until I can produce that account number, I can't go any further.

I tried to log on online and it won't let me, even though my username/password worked enough that I could log on HERE?

So as far as I can see, I now have to go home tonight, get my account number, and then wait until tomorrow (I have no cell phone or internet, remember?) so I can waste more time at work?

I am so finished with Verizon.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can you hear me NOW???
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can you hear me NOW???
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes