Cancel my service effective immediately
Cancelverizonno
Enthusiast - Level 2

I decided to give Verizon another chance two months ago. Big mistake. It's not even the technical issue they haven't resolved that is the problem (although that is a problem) it's the fact that they won't send a tech to repair it without me spending hours on the phone with them, then being placed on hold, then having to speak to a tech and go through the entire issue again.

So cancel my account, Verizon. Now.

0 Likes
Re: Cancel my service effective immediately
Cancelverizonno
Enthusiast - Level 2

To be clear I've requested a tech four times in the last week. The first time I spent more than two hours with your online tech support. At the end it was agreed a tech should come. I got an email saying they would come by 9 pm the next day. Never heard anything else. Then Verizon closed the ticket.

I've contacted you three times since. Every time you make me jump through hoops and more hoops for more than an hour. Then say you'll transfer me to a tech to "order a repair technician to come to my house." Every time I remind your staff that's what I'd asked for already.

This is unacceptable. I would highly recommend you not charge me the termination fee, but I would rather fight you on that than continue to have you as my isp. 

0 Likes
Re: Cancel my service effective immediately
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cancelverizonno,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes